Following my blog post about traveling with a baby to Vienna, Austria, here is a list of 10 things that must be in your baby bag.
- Foldable Stroller so you get a little bit less of Transportation stuff annoyance.
- Baby carrier if you use it
- Toys to play
- Stuffed animal for the bed
- Sleeping bag if you baby use one, if not, just take an extra blanket.
- Isolated bag to keep your bottle milk warm, also useful when pumping !
- Thermos for bottle-fed babies. So mums can keep water the hot during the journey. Then mix with boiled cold water and milk is ready ! Yummy !
- Extra clothes of different sizes, you baby grows while traveling a weekend !
According to the weather : suncream, hat/cap, raining cover for the stroller, winter coat with baby carrier extension,…